Wednesday, April 8, 2009

EASTER

Yea!!!! it is spring break and I am ever so glad. I get a 5 day vacation from work and I am ready to kick back and be lazy. How ever I do have a few plans that should be fun! Today My sweet little grandson Mick had to have his tonsils out and he was so brave. It is not a good thing to have done but in his case I am sure he will be so much better. He has suffered for several years. He got sick so much and I am sure he will be better from this surgery. I wish you a speedy recovery and hope you will be back to baseball prctice real soon!!!! I am so proud of my grandkids and how much they accomplish. We have a picnic planned for sunday so I hope the weather is good.If it isn't we will still have a good time. It is just fun to be together with family. HAPPY EASTER!!!!!

3 comments:

CAPENERFAM said...

Happy Birthday a few days late. You best be letting us know when that new grandson is born.

No Buckaroos said...

Hope Mick's recovery is speedy also - enjoy your spring break - we'll be back to work before we know it! (I found the pattern - I'll bring it Tues.)

Kristene said...

I remember, fondly, Easter picnics up on "the hill." Most of the time it was so cold and windy that we all just huddled together to stay warm. But still we went, because as you say, IT IS JUST FUN TO BE TOGETHER! I hope you had a great time!