Saturday, April 18, 2009

SUNSHINE!!!!!!!!

Wow!!! It is wonderful that the sun came to visit today. I have to tell my comment girls that you are right, I did need some sunshine it is amazing how much better you feel when the sun is out and the world is green and beautiful. I went to watch my grandson Isaac this morning and he had some exciting games. It was up to Malad, and they won both of them. Isaac you played so awesome!!! Now we are going to watch Mick play in Tremonton. It is Mick's first time on his new team. They are called the Bear River Cubs. He has been out for a few days recuperating from getting his tonsils out. So I think it will take him a few more games to get into it. He looked so great in his new uniform and he felt like a million. Thanks to all the coaches that put forth so much of there time to help these little guys learn the game and perfect there skills. It is so much fun to watch, and I love being a grandma of boys that love the game of BASEBALL!!!! My Shelby went with me to the game up to Malad and I am not sure if it is her cousin Isaac or the whole team of BOYS she loves to go watch. Thanks Shelby for your support. I Love to take you with me when ever I can get you. You are the BEST!!! So here's to the SUN!!! please visit again soon, and stay for a few days......

3 comments:

No Buckaroos said...

I knew it - the sunshine fixes everything! You had a busy, fun in the sun day today!

About Us said...

I too was so glad for the sunshine, it really does make a differance. I really enjoyed your testimony today, you are wonderful person. I apperciate your example. I have really enjoyed working w/ you as well. You ladies are alot of fun & always make me feel welcome. I sure do think the world of you, luv ya!

Kristene said...

Hey, Deb, I know what you mean! The sun finally decided to come out in Slovenia, too, and everything is becoming so green and lush and beautiful! We love it... we love the sound of it... we love the smell of it... It makes everything better!