Thursday, April 16, 2009

Energy!!!

Where did all my energy go? I have been on such a high trying to get our house back in order and now that it is done, I can't seem to get moving again. I still have to keep things up and I am not dong that very good. I love having a clean house and everything in it's place.(I'm not there yet but want to be)So while we were in the big mess I worked non stop,to try to get things back together. It looks so nice and I love it I just have to find some more energy to keep things looking nice. Anybody got some secrets they want to share with this tired old lady? I guess the saying of a womens work is never done is so true. I seem to have lost the juice in my drive so I need a recharge. Maybe I am just getting (I can't believe I am going to say this)OLD!! I don't want to be getting old but I feel it is happening.

3 comments:

All About Us said...

I feel the same way. A womens work is never done. Why!! I think we think we have to just do it all and it has to get done. Your house does look nice. Just take one day at a time thats all you can do. Yeah tell that to me know I am kinda a hypocryt telling you that. Cause it is hard.

Our Newman 6 said...

Now, Now there don't be calling yourself OLD. You are not even close to what is it you tell me "Buck up Darlin" or "This to shall pass" mom you have had alot going on this past 2 months it is okay to take a little break you guys have been working so hard and had some bumps along the way. I think you just need a little SUNSHIE to brighten your day. Put a happy smile on and let's get HAPPY!!!! I LOVE YA TONS!!!

p.s. did you like that pep talk hahaha????

No Buckaroos said...

Hello - look at all you've done in the last little while - you deserve to be a little tired! We just need a little sunshine and everything will feel better!
Love ya tons.