Sunday, May 24, 2009

Service

It is Sunday the 24th and we have had a treat that doesn't happen to often. The Newman family was able to have Sunday dinner with us. They have a Newman tradition that they always eat Sunday dinner with the Newman family and I have been complying with this for alot of years it is a great tradition other than the other side of the family misses out. I was Happy that I had a turn to have them to dinner and I want them to know that they are welcome anytime that the Newmans take a break. I love to have company and it is great to have the bigger kids because they always help clean up so good and that makes it nice for Grandma. I should have company every sunday and try to have different families each week even some in our ward family. Maybe I will get with it and start somthing like that. Or maybe I will just be my old lazy self and do it when I feel like it. What do you think it will be? Anyway Thanks for coming and thanks for the help cleaning up. Grandma and Grandpa Love you all so MUCH!!!!

1 comment:

Our Newman 6 said...

We Loved having dinner with you and grandpa jim. I think our family is pretty spoiled especially on sundays with dinners. THANKS for making us feel so welcome and THANKS for a YUMMY dinner!!