Thursday, June 25, 2009

Going to the TEMPLE


This isn't today's pic but I went with my sisters to the Temple today and I thought I would add this pic to my story. I have amazing sisters and they are always keeping me on the straight and narrow. I am so gratedul for there example to me. We got up early today and made it to the 7:oo a.m. session. IT was very nice to have the day start out that way. I had many names I wanted to put on the prayer roll and it makes you feel like the blessing are following you home as you leave. Thank you so much for getting me there today I really needed it to help my attitude stay positive. Sisters you are the best. Love you TONS!!!!!!!

1 comment:

No Buckaroos said...

Thank you Deb (I know you put Dad's name in) Aren't sisters wonderful - all of us are here together now (and my brother). Thanks for your prayers. Love ya much - miss you too!