Friday, June 5, 2009

Summer is here!!!!!

It is great that school is out and summer is here. I look forward to this time every year. I do want to be productive, but it is usually a thought and never gets done. I have plans to paint the wash room and organize the basement. It sounds like a simple job, so we will see how many fun things get in the way of work. I feel that I am going to have to start slowing up a bit. I can't multi task anymore I have a hard time doing more than one job at a time. What has happened to me? I get frustrated and then it is even worse. I haven't got any official plans for trips, but I do hope that Jim and I can get away for a few days. We have never been ones to makes plans for trips so this is not easy for us. We have always worked and worked. Jim you need to take some days off so we can see if we can have some fun. If we can figure out what that is. Well heres to all the Summer Fun Buzz. I hope you all have as much fun as you can fit in. Just remember Laughter Prolongs Life!!! so Laugh a lot and enjoy who you are with for what ever you are doing that day. Summer is GREAT!!!!

3 comments:

No Buckaroos said...

I'm finally checking up on blogs! I don't feel like summer has started yet - maybe when I get home it will! Having lots of fun with the kids!

About Us said...

Debbie, You are so cute! I hope you have a great summer, I'm so jealous:)

Our Newman 6 said...

YIPPEE!!!! I am so glad for the summer days!!! I will help you paint if you help me paint my front room/kitchen....sound like a deal????? I love ya tons and hope that you and dad take some time for yourselves this summer just to get away...go somewhere you have never been see some different sights but most important go where you can be together LOVE YA!!! CHEERS to SUMMER!!!