Monday, July 20, 2009

Where have all the BRAIN cells gone??????

I just wanted to jot a few thoughts down while I still have a tiny bit of memory left. I get so much on my mind and then it seems like I shut down. I need to learn to take care of one thing first and then move on to the next important matter. I have a few Rx's that I take everyday. I went to pick them up at the pharmacy and was blown away at what they said I owed. Wait a minute something is wrong. I have insurance. Well I had received a letter a month or so ago from a company that was taking over our Rx's. I didn't pay any attention at what they wanted me to do. It is a process that has to be taken care of imediatelly. Now what do I do. I think I need a personal secretary. I guess I have to slow down from my playing and take care of business. (Boo Ho)I have been having so much fun with the grandkids, that I don't have time to take care of my needs. Last week it was Idaho Falls for another tournament. WoW was it hot!! No matter if they win or loose we still have fun being together and cheering them on. I guess I still have that cheerleading blood in me because I don't want to miss a game. Sorry kids, your granny is crazy about you all....I can see improvments in some and determination in others and just plain why do I have to be hear in others. Is it a good process?? I feel that learning a skill like softball, is a great way to keep your body in shape and learn the game of playing as a team. We have a long way to go in some areas, but others are coming right along. Not that I am a pro at any of it. But I have been at the ball park a few hours in my life. A team is a group of girls or boys that want the same thing to be the best that each of them can be. It is hard when some want this and others don't. We are all at different levels and when you play with others that don't want to improve every game then it is time to move on. Parents have to look out for the best interest of there own children. I realize that it is just a game but in the big picture it is a life learning experience. Help those around you to be better, and if they don't want to be better then go to the next step that will be the best for you. We have to follow our instincts and look out for what is best for me. This life is a positive experience, and if we aren't putting positive effort in something then get moving to another adventure. Don't stay there and let others bring you down. I am not sure what I am getting at, but I feel like I need to put my feelings down so I can move on. I hope my grandkids can always learn how to be the best that they can be. They all have amazeing talents and sometimes others can see there talents better than they can see them themselves. Learn to listen to what others are saying and at least give it a try. Don't put walls up on your ability to improve. We have to be able to move forward to be the best that we can be.....So heres to the Brain cells that tell me to never give up and keep trying to be a better me.....I will do this and hope it works.........

3 comments:

Our Newman 6 said...

WOW MOM I LLLLLOOOOOOVVVVVEEEEE YOU SO MUCH!!! Thanks for the fun times at all the ballgames I don't know what I would do with out ya.. You said it we have to BE THE BEST WE CAN BE THANKS for the encouragement I just wish every girl on that team would know this..

All About Us said...

I wish i had a secretary, a maid, a money tree. Heck your havin fun enjoy while it lasts. Summer is going to be gone. Love the post you are the best.

No Buckaroos said...

Wow - that's a great talk for church! Awesome advice! ...and don't forget to take your meds! Love you lots.