Thursday, August 13, 2009

Hot Dang Summer in the city!!!

This is a saying my sister say's it is usely when we are playing cards and she gets a really good hand. It is alot of fun to be with my sisters and friends and playing cards. We have started getting together as much as we can. It gives a good excuse to laugh and visit and just have a good time. I am so luckey to have such a great support group out there. I really don't know what I am going to do when I have to go back to school. I have had a really fun summer. I have tried to do something fun everyday. I think I will have fun withdrawls. I guess I will have to make going to work fun then. Because it is so good for us all to laugh at least 20 to 30 times a day. I need to be around happy people to keep my own self happy. I hope I can be that kind of person, so people like to be around me. It somedays is harder than others. I just need to look out there and see that there are so many things to be grateful for and start smileing about that.

3 comments:

Our Newman 6 said...

Mom I love you and you are always so happy to be around...I am so glad that you have had a great summer I LOVE to spending time with you THANKS for letting me in on your card games also... GOOD TIMES!!

Kristene said...

What a great goal -- DO SOMETHING FUN EVERY DAY! My "companion" is so good at that, so even though we're missionary working every day, we also have lots of fun. Thanks for the reminder! LOL (Lots of Love & Lots of Laughs!)

About Us said...

I'm so glad you have had a FUN summer!! And you are always a happy person, I love being around you! I just told Becki the other day how much I love you & Janiece, and every time I'm around you I almost get tears in my eyes. You are always so thoughtful & sweet!! And have such a sweet spirit, I love you both:)