Sunday, March 29, 2009

SURPRISE!!!!

When I got home from my trip I had a wonderful surprise Jim and Chad had decided to make my closet into a walk in closet while knocking out a wall in between the closet and a closet in the Living room. I had been dreaming about this for a long time and we had always wanted to do this but didn't think we could handle all the work. Well Chad and Jim thought I deserved to have it done and they took the plunge. It was so fun to walk in the house and see what they had started. It was a big undertaking and I couldn't have been more appreciative. I will never forget the feeling I had walking in the house and feeling the Love that they had shown me by starting somthing that I had wanted to have happen for a long time. Thanks guys, I Love you for thinking about me so much. You both are the BEST!!!!!

2 comments:

Our Newman 6 said...

I don't know about them two men. When they start something they go full barrell.... IT IS AWESOME and you deserve every bit of it. Even though it has been a trickling effect of projects it is looking SO NICE!!!!!

Kristene said...

When do we get to see a picture of the "CLOSET EXTREME MAKEOVER??" :)