Monday, March 16, 2009

I have been in a whirl wind

It has been way to long and I have not had two minutes to even up date anything on my blog I will have to get back in the swing of things soon or I won't even be able to remember what has happpened in the past month. I have a trip to California to tell about, a trip to Gunnison, a big surprise and the latest. A sad but happy occasion my sweet mother-in-law passed away no March 11. Oh and guess what I had an anniversary 40 years is a big mile stone. So as soon as I can get two more minutes and some pic's to load on my computer I will get caught back up. It has been to long and I miss it.

4 comments:

Alison said...

Looking forward to your updates. I am so sorry to hear about your mother in law. I was going to go with my dad yesterday but I had the triplets birthday party and was at home with guest. We will be by to see you this month...I promise. I will be awaiting your updates, busy women.

All About Us said...

I can't wait!! We understand!! Love ya!!

Our Newman 6 said...

You are one busy lady!!! LOVE YA TONS you will get caught up let me take your camera and make a cd for you cuz your computer is not taking your camera cards :(

No Buckaroos said...

Yeah, you're back! Missed your updates and look forward to new ones - yes, the sun will come out -SOON! Love ya much!