Sunday, March 29, 2009

What an elite Lady

Bonnie Coombs my mother-in-law passed away on March 11, She died in her sleep and was welcomed home by her sweet husband and 2 sons. Plus other loved ones that were there to greet her arrival. I can't say enough about this wonderful lady. I loved her dearly. She and I had a great relationship I could talk to her for hours. She always wanted to hear what was going on with you and had good to say about all my family. She loved life and loved people. She tried to have fun what ever she was doing. She loved to play games and was a great sport about us telling her how to play different kinds of games. She had a contagious laugh and always had a smile on her face. We are all going to miss her so much and just so you know the joke about every ones mother-in-laws. I could never understand what the big joke was, because I had a wonderful one. We Love you grandma Bonnie, and hope you are dancing with your sweetheart. So until we meet again, we will hold our memories deep in our hearts. Heres to Bonnie Cornum Coombs our elect Lady!!!!

5 comments:

All About Us said...

We too miss grandma bonnie, but are so excited for her reunion with her sweatheart. My mom had her obituary on her counter tonight, and C said grandma Bonnie. I though ohhh he does remember her. I could never say what other people say about their mother inlaw either. I am preaty luck also. I am glad that we get along.Thanks for being so wonderful.

All About Us said...

Oh!! I love that picture of Grandma Bonnie I would like a copy.

Our Newman 6 said...

I loved that Grandma would tease dad and say that she LOVED Debbie more than Jim. Mom you were so special to her she did LOVE you tons and I know that Dad loved her so much and especially that she loved you so much. I am so happy for her and Grandpa to be together again. I am sure there are some good camping spots in heaven and they will find there favorite.

About Us said...

What a nice little tribute to gm. Bonnie. You are lucky to have had such a good relationship w/ her. What a cute little lady.

No Buckaroos said...

Very nice tribute to your cute little mother in law - I know she loved you too!
I enjoyed reading all your updates--you've been a busy girl!
Happy Birthday tomorrow!
Love ya much.