Tuesday, February 17, 2009

colter's buddies

Colter right now is the youngest grand child and it seems that the youngest gets the most attention. Sorry you big kids it was your turn at one time but we all have to grow up. Colter loves to build towers. Well let me rephrase this. Colter Loves to have pa and grandma build the towers and he crashes them down. I remember all my children loving to do this so I think it is fun to watch them anticipate the tower falling down. I think it is good for kids to build things and then see it come tumbling down just to prove that they can fix things when they get broken. Now that leads me to my next pic with Colters dad. Colter thinks his dad can fix anything. If a tractor brakes he says Daddy fix. Chad, you have big job ahead of you to teach this little guy so many things. I am so proud of the job you are doing so far. Colter adores you and he has you up on a very high pedestal. Keep up the good work and before you know it your next little guy will be following you and Colter around too. Love you guys.

2 comments:

Dennison4Ever said...

I am still thinking GREEN!

Kristene said...

Debbie, these are great! I'm so glad that you shared your blog with me. I love seeing the pictures of your kids and grandkids... What a treat!

Thanks!