Thursday, August 13, 2009

FUN STUFF I HAVE DONE THIS SUMMER

I thought I would make a list of some of the fun stuff that I have had the opportunity to do this fun filled SUMMER.I have enjoyed going to lots of ballgames and watching some amazing grandkids do there thing, I have gone to a Play at the Hale Theatre in Salt Lake City, it was Hello Dolly and was so great. I had never seen that play before. I went to my reunion at Hyrum Park and had a great time visiting and getting re aquanted with my relatives. I got to go to Lagoon 2 times and plan to go again in the fall. I have played with the grandkids as much as possible. I went to the movie with some good friends and lunch also. I however have not done anything with my husband and I have missed that. We usually go for a week somewhere taking our trailer and we didn't get that done. I spent a weekend with Chad and Wanda's family and enjoyed those boys. I think I have had a good summer and feel lucky that I have had so much FUN!!!! Oh I forgot one more thing I went to a Raptor's game to watch Isaac be the bat boy. He got picked and had a lot of fun doing that.... WOW WHAT A BUSY LADY I HAVE BEEN....

3 comments:

Elaine Duree said...

sounds like a lot. What a year of memories you made!!

Our Newman 6 said...

WOW you really have been busy!!!! Thanks for sharing some of those days with us... KEEP SMILING we LOVE YOU TO THE MOON AND BACK AGAIN

No Buckaroos said...

...and now it's back to work!!! Enjoy your last few days. Love ya much.