Saturday, August 15, 2009

Need a good laugh???

Well, if you do need a good laugh you need to go to the movie Julie & Julia. It is so funny!!!! I went with my sweet sister Dawn, and we laughed the whole way through it. It was a few of our own comments that got us laughing too...Thanks Dawn for the fun evening. Jim doesn't enjoy going to the movie and I love to, so I have to go any time I get an invite...However I did see a lot of guys there with there wifes. I really didn't see them cracking up with laughter, but I thought how great they were for taking there wives to a movie that was about ladies cooking...Anyway I give this movie a thumbs up from start to finish.

1 comment:

Our Newman 6 said...

I can just see you and Dawn laughing now!!! I am laughing just thinkin about it...Can't wait for it to come out on dvd you know me I don't get to the theater to often..We will have to watch it then together