Thursday, February 5, 2009

ADORABLE GRANDKIDS !!!!!!!!!!

These are my 12 grand kids and I love them all to pieces. They each hold a special place in my heart and I would do anything for them. My oldest is Kyle, he is 18, graduated from High School, and a bit lost at the moment. He hasn't found a job out in the big world, but is trying to look each day. I know that he will be sucessful as soon as he can find his nitch. He is dating a darling gal, TeAnna Ramsdell, she has a little girl and they make a really cute couple. We love TeAnna and think she fits just great in our family. They have had there ups, and downs so we will have to see what happens. We are pulling for you TeAnna. Next is Kaden he is 17 a junior at B.R. and an awsome golfer. He is on the golf team and was the team captain last year. He has a job at the Belmont resort. He cleans the pool and in the summer works on the golf course. He loves his job and is a very good worker. He is his Mom's pride and joy. He is so kind and helpful. He is looking for a truck to buy and saving money to get it paid for too. Good luck Kaden, I know you will get the job done soon. Next I have Shaunie she is sweet 16 and is beautiful. She has changed her hair color since this pic so she is now brown, instead of blonde she looks good either way. I say try a few colors to see what you like the best. Grandma did that alot. Well then there is Shelby she will be 13 in May and she is a riot to be around. She has a quick witt and loves to tease. She has been involved in softball for 3 years and has learned alot. She loves the game and if she continues to work hard I think she will be very good. Keep at it Shelby, you are living your Grandma's dream.. I love softball too, and I would have loved to have had the opportunity that Shelby has had. You go Girl!!! Isaac is next in line and he is a Baseball star he has been clear to New York to play. He is very talented, and we love to watch him play. He is quite small but he makes up for his size in ability. You know I am the Grandma, but this is the real honest truth. Next is Mckinna, she has many talents also. She is tall like her mom. So I think her sport is Basketball, she is on a traveling team and is working hard to get better and better. She is taking private singing lessons, and I can't wait to hear her preform. Who knows maybe I will have an American Idol in the family. Mckinna has just turned 12 and becoming a young lady. Shaylie Debra is next and I had to add her middle name because you see she is named after me. I think that is so awesome to have someone special named after yourself. She loves the little kids. She is our little mother hen. All the kids love her too. She has the most adorable dimples. I love to see her smile. She plays softball also and I think is still playing the piano. Burkley is 10 and is very smart. She is a pleaser she wants to always make whom ever she is around happy. She loves to read and gets very good grades in school. She has a tender heart and loves everyone. Mick comes after her and he has just turned 8, he just got baptized and is a giant of a young man. He loves wrestling and anything to do with the farm. He is very talented and works hard. He has the most beautiful blue eyes. Abbie is next and she is very very shy. She is so special she is a tom boy she always tells me that she wishes she would have been a boy. She loves sports and can't wait to get bigger so she can play. She is the boss, if she is around the people she fills comfortable with. Colter is the last so far and he is so dang cute. We have so much fun with him. He loves his dad and he could spend 24 seven with him. It is so cute to see them two together. Colter loves to play with tracters and build towers and run. He is going to be a great big brother. that will make our grandkids a total of 13 in April when the new baby arrives. This is my pride and joy bunch and I think they are the best ever. If you ever want to hear anything about them just ask me and I will be glad to brag them up some more. Guys Grandma loves you THISSSSSSSSSSSSS MUCHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You know what I mean.

1 comment:

Our Newman 6 said...

I have to say they are the BEST!!! And Grandma's pride and joy we love you grandma to the moon and back!!!