Sunday, February 15, 2009

STOP snowing


I am ready for spring so I got out the capris today flip flops and put them on. I decided to try to make it happen. (ha ha) It is really getting to me. I think part of it is I hate to see Jim have to go to work so much. He doesn't complain and I shouldn't either, but we can't make any plans ever because it might snow. Or we always have to watch the storms and he is really getting tired!!! I know that he loves his job and I do to because it has provided a living for our family for 40 years and I am grateful for that. But don't you think green is a pretty color? I am going on a little trip with my sisters in a few days and I hope to find some warmer weather. I do love the seasons and I don't want to not be here when it is winter I just wish it would be done soon. So here's to THINK GREEN
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Dennison4Ever said...

Thinking Green!!

Our Newman 6 said...

GREEN is Great Color!!!!! Grandma you are crazy though when you showed up to our house in capris and flip flops now you can expect that from a crazy teenager but Grandma who always says never go to bed with wet hair, zip up that coat, where is your hat etc.... WE LOVE YOU and hope you find GREAT weather on your trip this week....we will be hoping the snow will melt before you come home so you can wear your capris and flip flops and your pretty tan

All About Us said...

Debbie your crazy!! (Now don't be getting sick for you vacation HaHa) I am thinking Green too, but not as much as Ch. He is forever telling me I wish spring were here. he must get that from you.