Sunday, February 8, 2009

Jims Famous

This is an article that was published in a magazine that comes out once a month for all the employees of the State of Utah. Jim won an award for being an outstanding employee. He has won a lot of awards and I am very proud of him. I need to get organized and make a book of all his awards. I thought I would at least blog this one. I think he will receive some free tickets to a movie and a luncheon. I feel another Date night is in the making. Love you Jim and I guess it is okay that you Love your job so much too.

2 comments:

No Buckaroos said...

He does a great job at what he does and should be recognized! He keeps our roads in good shape - thanks Jim!

Our Newman 6 said...

DAD YOUR AWESOME!! So many hours you put into your job you really do take it to heart. Maybe if there was more people like you in the workforce there wouldn't be such slackers I Love You and am ALWAYS proud of you!!!!