Sunday, February 8, 2009

Date nights are great


I wanted to tell you about our fun Date night last Friday. We went with our friends Bobby & Lisa Richardson to a comedian concert. It was Jeff Foxworthy, it was so much fun we only decided that day to go and we were lucky to get the ATK suite so we were all alone on a really cool room with our own private bathroom and ice for our drinks and the best seats in the house. We have heard Jeff Foxworthy before on some of his Cd's but never seen him in person. I really like him as a comedian he only talks about things that happen in real life situations and he never swears or talks vulgar like some of the comedians do. I was so entertained. We laughed so hard our ribs hurt. It was the best medicine anyone could get. We have always had fun with Bobby & Lisa, but this night was excepitional. Thanks you 2 for a really fun night.
I have been very impressed with these friends they go on a date every week even if it is go to Wall-Mart, together. They have made a good impression on us we are trying to follow there example, and go on more dates. Way to go friends you are my weeks # 1 blog choice. I scanned the tickets and that was the first time I had ever done anything like that so now I know that I can try it again. Jeff Foxworthy is a really cool guy he was here in Utah for the Hunting expo. He donated the procedes of the night to the primary childrens hospital and to the wild life of Utah. I thought that was so cool!!!!! I must be a red neck fan!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Our Newman 6 said...

WOW HOW FUN!!!! I am so glad that you four had a great time..I loved hearing about it and the laughs you had what good medicine for you alll... Mom I hate to tell ya but I do think you and dad might be a litle bit REDNECK lol LOVE YA