Tuesday, February 3, 2009

quote for today

Life is Too Short Break the Rules

Forgive Quickly Kiss slowly Love Truely

LAUGH UNCONTROLLABLY!!!!!!

Never regret anything that made you smile

Life may not be the PARTY we hoped for

But while were here, we should DANCE!!!!!

I loved this. It is good advice. Now just getting us stubborn folks to follow these simply rules. I did try one thing tonight. To forgive quickly it felt pretty good. I walked in from my day of work and activity to find my sweet husband already home. I told him I had to take a meal to a family in the ward, so I got soup and there would be plenty for us also. He said take it all to them I don't want that. That really ticked me off. I hate to come up with stuff to fix anyway, and he is so picky. So now I was back to square one. I jumped all over him and he left saying don't worry I will fix myself somthing when I get home. I think I used that tone that he talks about not being very attractive. You know what I mean? Well a few minutes went by and I thought wow that is so lame. I quickly called him up and said I was sorry. It really didn't matter. It felt so much better he was very understanding and said, you know I don't like soup. Yea I did know that, and I should have remembered. So any way it was another good lesson to me to not get so upset on the first whimm........You would think after 40 years I would learn somthing. I guess I need 40 more to keep practicing.....

2 comments:

About Us said...

Debbie, you are so cute, and are always trying to look for the good! I love it:) Maybe our husbands should come up w/ a few meals. James doesn't like soup either, but I still fix it:)

No Buckaroos said...

You are such a good person! Hope you know that. Always being an example to others!