Monday, January 12, 2009

Fun Day with the girls

Today was a fun day with my sisters and a few friends. We had talked about getting together to play games once in a while. We grew up loving to play all kinds of games and Laughing and enjoying being together. Trying to bring back childhood memories. It was my turn to have them at my home so we each invited a quest and that made 6. We are playing a game called (hand and foot). It is a fairly easy game after you learn the rules and it really keeps you on your toes to make sure you don't mess up. I tried to fix a nutritious snack and it all turned out to be a blast. The only bad thing was that the time went by to fast. So I say lets do it again. So Thanks girls for a fun after noon. Dawn, Rosie Yoder, D-Ann, Sara, Janiece, and me. What a lot of fun!!!!

1 comment:

Our Newman 6 said...

It was a fun time. I think we need to play again quickly so I don't forget anything and I can get better to kick some butt j/k I love to be with you and your sisters you gals are so much fun!!!!