Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Wild Wednesday !!!!

Well today is wed. and I have to admit that it is a little wild. I go to work, pick up Abbie, then go pick up the kids at school because it is early out on wed. Then rush home for an after school snack. Back in to town to take Burkley to her singing lessons and then run them all home afterwards. it is now 4:30 and Jim pulled in right after I did. I know the first thing he is going to say is whats for dinner? I feel like I haven't even thought about supper. Oh the life of a Grandma, ( you gotta love it-amd I do) wouldn't have it any other way. Any time I get to spend with the grandkids is time well spent in my book. So what is for supper? Any ideas? I work with food all day and I hate to come home and try to think up what to make. If somebody just had it all there I would make it. I think my brain is tired.

2 comments:

Alison said...

I think coming up with something to eat is the hardest thing. Mitch will tell me, "I am going to make dinner...what should I make?" I would rather make it! You are a WONDERFUL grandma.

No Buckaroos said...

Isn't the life of a grama wonderful! Kody is sound asleep and darling as ever!!!! Fried potatoes is on the menu tonight! (a "Mark" special!)