Saturday, January 10, 2009

The water is great

Well I made it this morning to the pool. It was so great, it felt good to get moving and when you are in the water you feel like you aren't as big as you really are. I walk most of the time because I can't swim, and I use my arms like I am swimming so I think it was a good work out. I went to watch Burkley play basketball and then to watch Kaden too. I wish they weren't at the same time. So I only got 1/2 of one and 1/2 of the other. They are so awesome to watch. Oh I'm talking about my grandkids they all do such a good job at what ever they are doing. I love to see the hustle in them. Way to go kids, your Grandma Loves you TONS!!!

2 comments:

All About Us said...

Sorry I should have scrolled down. Swimming was good then!!

Our Newman 6 said...

Way to go MOM you did it and felt good all day!!!! I love to have you there with me and the rest of the gang...WE CAND DO THIS!!!!!!!