Saturday, January 10, 2009

Happy Birthday Mick

Happy Birthday to you mick!!!!!
It is a special day for you and I think you are growing up to be such a speial young man. You are so smart and spiritual too. You give such awesome prayers and I appreciate your example to your family in helping us all remember to say our prayers every day. Thank you for picking us for your family we are so blessed to have you with us.
This pic was a couple years ago but I love it. It makes me proud that you wanted to have such a special picture hanging in your room. I hope you will always stay just as special as you are today.
Being 8 is out of this wolrd! You are going to be put to some big tests now, and you will have to learn to CHOOSE THE RIGHT. I hope that the Holy Ghost will help you make some wise choices. Good Luck through out your years to come and please remember that Grandma and Grandpa Loves you to the moon and back. If I could sing I woudl sing you the birthday song, but I will spare you the torement. Happy Birthday my little man, my awesome wrestler, my biggest tease ever and to the worlds best hugger. You are the BEST!

2 comments:

Our Newman 6 said...

I can't believe my little guy is another year older he just gets funner and funner. He loves to be with you guys, he reminds me alot of dad in so many ways. His crazy teases, his neatness with his clothes, his spirituality and more I love it and I love you and Dad thanks for Everything you two are the BEST!!!!

All About Us said...

I love your new background!! Your a bloggin Queen now!! We are very proud of M Too!! We love him so very much. C looks up to him, and watches every move he makes. When C came and stayed for a couple of hours one day. M had to go do chores, and C went with him. Now C says he is always doing chores with M. What cute things kids pick up on.