Thursday, January 8, 2009

Hi there to all you blogger's and blogg looker's I have been at this for two days and can't believe how it gets into your system. I couldn't wait to get home to get my next day written about. Is this called addiction. I don't think I am that bad yet. I did a great thing yesterday, Jim wanted to clean up some snow out side, so I couldn't see him doing all that shoveling. He had the axe and broke up the ice and I shoveled the ice on to the lawn. Dumb thing to do when you don't do stuff like that every day it really hurts the next day. So I am paying for my actions. I was only trying to help Jim. What a nice wife I am. Look out Jim, I might be a bear tonight. I hate to be in pain. I enjoy watching Oprah and she has confessed that she fell off the wagon. Gained a bunch of weight and now she is going to get busy and get working on this problem. Well I am hear to tell you I fell off the wagon and I hate the way I feel. I need to get busy and get back on the exercise schedule. I know I feel alot better when I do this so I am going to try to get more exercixe, eat more healthier, and don't make any more candy. Those carmels at Christmas became addicting. Sugar is my weakness. I have joined a group of people that are calling it the biggest loosers we are going to work on it until memorial day. We just weighed in and then we will weigh at the end to see who gets the pot. I don't think I will have a chance because I can't loose weigt very good, but at least I have somthing to keep me thinking about it. So good luck to all you loosers. I hope we all get in better shape.
Hey did you know where Nacho Cheese came from? A Spanish guy went into a Blackmans Cafe, and ordered some chips and cheese. He then went running out. I Black man went running to the door to catch him, yelled at the Mexican and said thats Nacho Cheese - Thats Nacho Cheese. So that is where Nacho Cheese came from. Ha Ha Thanks Jim for the joke. Luv ya

2 comments:

No Buckaroos said...

Ha Ha, that made me LOL!

Our Newman 6 said...

Loved The JOKE Thanks DAD for the LAUGH!!!! That's Nacho Cheese!!!!! hahahahaha

Mom don't give up yet you will decide to come and won't quit, it will make you feel lots better luve ya lots