Saturday, January 10, 2009

JAMIE SUE MOM LOVES YOU

I just got back from witnessing an angel doing her tricks. W have our mother Bonnie in the nursing home, and it is very depressing to say the least for her. she tries to tolerate it but gets down so easy. Jamie had made arrangements with the hair dresser at the place to see if she could use the shop to do grandma's hair. The lady said sure so Jamie told grandma lets go do your hair. She was delighted. I showed up just as they were going in the shop and so I helped a little get her figure out how to get the job done. We had to put her in her wheel chair and hol the chair by hand while she washed it. You should of heard her oww and aww ( that feels so good Jamie you have magic fingers) is what she said. It just made me so proud of Jamie to take time out of her busy life and give to her grandma. A great Big THANK YOU to you Jamie. She also goes every thursday night and helps grandma get ready for bed. I think grandma could do it by herself but she loves the company. So this is my little angel for the day. I Love you Jamie and am so proud of you I pray for you everyday and want the very best for you, you desever to be treated like a queen, because you truely are one.

I wanted to talk about the pic this was taken in N.Y. when we went there in Aug. of 2008 with Jamie's son Isaac's baseball team. We were shopping in cooperstown and found a Keybank so I had to take her pic to remind the girls that she works with, that she was thinking about them. (not) Any way. she is a bank teller and every where I go I get good reports of what a great job you are doing. They love you at the bank and we are so proud of you too. Keep up the good work and remember we LOVE YOU TONS!!

I guess this day is dedicated to my oldest and adorable daughter JAMIE...............

3 comments:

All About Us said...

Oh ma I would have loved to be there just to listen to Grandma!! I love it when she gets excited like that!! We need to go and see her. Jamie we too love you tons!! you have lots of talents!! How was swimming this morning.

Our Newman 6 said...

Jamie has always been the one to always give of herself to others she has so many talents. I love this gal and I know that Grandma ADORES her. Thanks sista for the Great Example you are to me. I LOVE YA.
Mom and Dad you are the BEST!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Debbie,
I just had to comment & say that they DO, totally love Jamie at the bank!! Joan just thinks the world of her!! She adds so much personality & is always so friendly!!