Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Thanks for the encouragement, I guess I will keep trying. I don't know how to put pic's on yet so that will have to be another day. I think this will be good for my journaling so if it is boring to you of well, it's for my posterity. When I get old and die they can read my blogg. Today at work we had a crazy day I thought everything was going okay and one of the ladies come to me and say what am I going to do the chicken isn't done and the oven shut off by itself so I said just be calm we can hurry and get it up to temp. by putting it in another oven. turn it up so it can hurry. I am so glad that I try to stay calm when things come up like that. It turned out okay, it is always a worry when you are in charge of food. The temps are so important. Then we had one of the ladies get a call from her daughter that she needed her to come quick. When it is a grandchild that is # 1 in my book so she needs the next 2 days off. Good luck Carole I hope everything turns out okay for Lucas, he will be in our prayers. I already had one other lady needing a day off and so we need subs. This is a good job but not to easy to get on full time. The district has made it so no one could get any more than 4 hours and that isn't as appealing as full time. But if anyone needs part time let me know I am in need of subs. So hears to the next two days of work with dealing with subs.

3 comments:

All About Us said...

I am glad to see you blogin!! This will be so much fun. Sorry about your day!! hope all goes well tomarrow!! glad to have ya!!

Our Newman 6 said...

Better days will come, right!!! Mom you do such a great job at work being in charge I KNOW because your ladies tell me. hahahaha I hope lucas will be ok. I appreciate all that you do for your grandkids you always will drop what you are doing if any of them need you. You are the BESTEST Grandma there is LoVe Ya!!

No Buckaroos said...

You're the best! Just wanted you to know that! Thanks for ALL you do - (and not just at work!)